16 hrs (Approx.)
- The economy of Australia is one of the most developed, modern market economies in the world, with a GDP of approximately US$1.6 trillion. In 2011,
- Australia was also ranked the 19th largest importer and 19th largest exporter.
- In 2011 the Australian economy was the fastest growing advanced economy in the world.
- Australia has 8 times more adults earning over $100 000 than the worldwide average.
- In 2011 the average middle aged adult had a net worth of over $350 000, making Australians per capita some of the wealthiest people in the world.
- The IMF in April 2012 predicted that Australia would be the best performing economy in the world over the next two years.
The climate of Australia varies widely. The average summer temperature in Australia is about 84 degrees F or 29 degrees C. Similarly the average winter temperature ranges around 56 degrees F or 13 degrees C.
Australia is the largest island and the smallest continent on the earth. In land area, Australia is the 6th largest nation after Russia, Canada, China, United States of America and Brazil.
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a highly developed country in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
It is divided into 6 states and 2 territories.
- Northern Territory
- Australian Capital Territory
- South Australia
LANGUAGE: English (official)
Study in Australia
Benefits of studying in Australia
- Australian degrees are recognized world wide
- Flexible pathways for career courses
- Intensive vocational courses through TAF E colleges
- High reputation of the Australian Universities
|Types of Qualification||Duration||Intake||Fee Range|
|Diploma/||1 year||Feb / July / October||$ 10,000- $14000 (p.a approx.|
|Advanced Diploma||2 years||Feb / July / October||10,000 - 14,000 (p.a)|
|BSc(Hons)/BSc BEngg/BA(Hons)/ BA||3 - 4 years||Feb / July A Few Universities have more than 2 intakes||$ 18,000 - $ 24,000 (p.a)|
|MSc(Hons)/ MEngg/ MA(Hons)/ MBA||1-2 years||Feb/July/Sep (some university have sep session )||$ 19,000- $22, 000 (per annum) approx.|
1 AUS $ = INR 48(approx.)
a. Part Time: - You are legally allowed to work upto 40 hours per fortnight during term time and full time during vacations.
b. Students can work either On Campus or Off Campus.
c. Average pays AUS $ 12 - 14 per hour
d. Jobs related to Retail, Hospitality, BPO, Admin, Library etc.
e. University assists in finding part time jobs.
Average monthly income through part time jobs: AU$1, 200
What is COE /eCOE?
An Coe is an Confirmation of Enrolment. This is a web-based document created by university that records which course or courses a student is enrolled in.
CHANGES IN AUSTRALIAN VISA
1. Students going for a Bachelors Degree or Masters by Coursework will be eligible to apply for a 2 years PSW at the completion of their course.
2. Pre Visa Approvals are abolished. From now onwards, all the students can apply for the visa only after getting CoE (Confirmation of Enrollment) (similar to CAS) from the University.
3. English exams accepted for visa purpose: TOEFL / IELTS / PTE
4. Rather than working for 20 hours per week, students can work for 40 hours for 2 weeks. Hours remain the same but it gives more flexibility to the students to manage job with studies.
5. A student can pay full fee in advance and would not expected to show the source of funds from where student has paid the fee.
6. Living Expenses to be shown are AU$18, 610 per annum.
7. Previous studies should be aligned to the current course chosen or there should be a reason to study the course opted for. If there is a gap after recent education, then documentary evidence is required.
his visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course.
Streamed Line Visa Processing
This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course..Streamlined visa processing is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating university or non-university higher education provider.Student may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if main course of study is an Advanced Diploma (Higher Education), Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.